This calculator allows users to calculate duration between two dates (including time) easily. The duration is then broken down into years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds.
Users can also calculate a date with reference from another date with a duration. Just key in a date and a duration, then select “plus” or “minus” to get the result.
Other that that, users can calculate the result of working days plus a particular start day. Users can choose to exclude certain day of week in this calculation.
Finally, user can also check out a particular date (including time) with reference to the year, quarter, month, week, day, hour and minute!
– calculates duration between two dates (can include time optionally)
– calculates a date by adding/subtracting a duration to/from a date (with time optionally)
– calculates working day + start day (option to exclude certain day in the week)
– calculates the following information from a selected date:
– week of year, week of quarter, week of month;
– day of year, day of quarter;
– hour of year, hour of quarter, hour of month, hour of week;
– minute of year, minute of quarter, minute of month, minute of week, minute of day;
– second of year, second of quarter, second of month, second of week, second of day, etc
– simple, intuitive design
– smooth user experience
– supports 12-hour and 24-hour time formats
Download your comprehensive Date Calculator with Time features today!
Check out the video:
Get the Date Calculator app today at date-calculator.app ! It’s available in both Android and iOS.